IMPORTANT EVENT SAFETY INFO
The exclusive concert will adhere to guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as all state and local public health mandates. Encore Drive-In Nights has partnered with leading health experts to establish procedures for staff and fans. Guests and staff will adhere to current CDC and state/local guidelines regarding social distancing as it pertains to the following in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
• Vehicle spacing
• Entering/exiting your vehicle
• Window guidelines
• PPE for staff
• Contactless payment and ticketing systems
• Restroom management, guidelines and procedures
• Each ticket admits one standard passenger car or truck (RVs and limousines not permitted).
• You will only need to purchase one (1) ticket per vehicle of no more than six people.
• All guests must have a seatbelt.
• Parking is based on a first-come-first-serve basis. The show is expected to be full. Please arrive early. Gates typically open an hour before showtime. Please check with your local theater for gate times.
• Theater staff reserves the right to move cars as needed.
• Guests must follow theater speed limits, cones and marked lanes.
• Advertised start time is approximate. Most shows begin at sundown. Check your local theater for exact show time.
• Guests must adhere to all theater rules and policies as well as state and local laws.
• Children should not be left unattended.
• Once a vehicle or person leaves the theater, no re-entry will be permitted.
• Shows will go on rain or shine.
• No refunds.
PREPARE BEFORE YOU ATTEND
• To limit car battery usage, bring a battery-operated radio to listen to the concert.
• Have hand sanitizer and masks available.
• No weapons, legal or illegal drugs, or alcohol allowed.
• Sound will be broadcast through FM radio. Please see local theater for details.
• Headlights must be turned off when facing the screen.
• In the event of severe weather, you will be contacted regarding a reschedule or a potential refund. For up-to-date details regarding the event, please check with your local theater.
• Know before you go! For up-to-date details regarding the event, please check with your local theater.